“Leafy Lerwick - Please call to organise a private appointment”
A combination of space and contemporary design, this light filled home with a north facing aspect offers convenient family living on 541 sqm (approx.). Located in a quiet court, the recently renovated residence features an in-built speaker system throughout the home, a spacious living and dining area and a kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, marble look-a-like laminate benchtops and LED lighting. Perfect for entertaining there is a sizeable covered alfresco, built in BBQ, landscaped gardens, a large yard and a cubby house. The master bedroom and two other bedrooms have built in robes and share a family bathroom and a separate toilet. Other additions include a laundry, gas ducted heating, split-system air conditioning, a double garage and side access to the home for a trailer or boat. This stunning home is close to shops, cafes, beaches and transport and zoned for Frankston Heights Primary School and Mount Erin High School.
- Recently renovated home filled with natural light
- Located in a quiet court with north facing aspect
- Kitchen with S/S appliances & marble laminate benchtops
- Two bedrooms with BIR's & family bathroom
- Master bedroom with BIR & access to bathroom
- In-built speaker system throughout & projector
- Gas ducted heating & split-system air conditioning
- Sizeable covered alfresco & built in BBQ
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with cubby house
- Double garage & side access to the home
- Close to shops, cafes, beaches & transport
- Within Frankston Heights P.S & Mount Erin H.S zone
Photo I.D. required at all Inspections.