“PERFECT ENTRY LEVEL HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY!!”
If you looking for a solid investment property or a low maintenance entry level home… then 6 Limpus Crescent Kalkie is not to be missed!
This home has had a recent face lift with a fresh coat of paint, new carpets and vinyl flooring throughout and even an updated bathroom; making it an ideal home for a first home buyer or investor.
Neat and tidy throughout this home has three bedrooms all with ceilings fans and built in wardrobes and two rooms. The bathroom has a separate bath and shower, new vanity with plenty of storage plus a separate toilet.
Cars, boats and trailers will appreciate the side access to the fenced backyard plus there is plenty of room for a shed. Located only minutes away from schools, shops and the Bundaberg CBD or a short drive to the beautiful beaches of Bargara.
- New vinyl flooring throughout the kitchen, dining and hall way
- New carpet in two bedrooms and lounge room
- Bathroom has a separate bath & shower, new large vanity with plenty of storage plus a separate toilet
- Fully functional kitchen with freestanding gas oven and cook top
- Inside the home has been freshly painted
- Large master bedroom with large built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
- Side access to the fenced back yard
- Spacious lounge room with brick feature wall and ceiling fan
- Large double attached garage
AT A GLANCE:
Car Accommodation: 2
Block Size: 809m2
Council Rates: $1600 per half year (Approx)
Rental Appraisal: $320-$340 per week
DISTANCE TO FACILITIES:
- 950m to Kalkie State School
- 1.2km to St Lukes School
- 2.5km to East Bundaberg Sports Clubs
- 1.4km to Milliquin Markets
- 4.5km to Bundaberg CBD
- 8.1km to Bargara
CONTACT THE EXCLUSIVE MARKETING AGENT MAJELLA OWEN ON 0413245755 FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Disclaimer: LJ Hooker have been provided with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.