The Greenhouse is a stand out lifestyle home that is luxurious, tranquil and exists in harmony with the surrounding landscape. Designed by award winning Shaun Lockyer Architects and completed in 2017, this modern interpretation of a farmhouse offers a heightened way of experiencing everyday living.
This healthy home' has a wholesome value system. Blending the use of raw eco conscious materials such as solid hardwood timber, stone and recycled brick with the extensive use of glass and high end marble creates an artful style that maximised the use of light and space whilst maintaining a very strong engagement with the land.
Set amid six acres of natural tranquility and seclusion yet only within a few minutes to all the amenities of Samford village, schools, transport and nearby walking trails. Located at Wights Mountain, this oasis is only 21 kilometres from Brisbane CBD.
The Greenhouse offers, but is not limited to:
• Flowing open plan layout perfectly configured for a modern family lifestyle
• Designed for maximum airflow, light and aspect
• Two living zones with 15 foot ceilings and separated by a feature brick fire place
• Kitchen includes double wall ovens, integrated Miele dishwasher, Highland gas hotplate, premium grade stainless steel benchtops, Blum hardware, soft close doors with spotted gum finish and access to outdoor raised organic veggie garden
• Laundry, a farm house mudroom and drying room
• Separate master wing bedroom with its own private ensuite and deck
• Three additional bedrooms feature built in wardrobes and an additional bathroom all flow through to the outdoor courtyard
• Study or guest wing with kitchenette separate from main residence with own outdoor accessible bathroom
• Huge separate alfresco wing capturing mountain views and feature polished concrete floors, built in barbeque zone and hardwood bench seating
• Huge 10m x 10m garage shed with mezzanine level, three car bays for maximum storage undercover and over size roller door to cater for horse float/ caravan.
• Triple garage
• Ducted air-conditioning, fans and retractable fly screens
• Highest quality materials and finishes throughout include hardwood cabinetry, Rosewood stacker doors, custom Rosewood barn doors, Ironbark flooring, encaustic floor tiles in bathrooms with slate tiles and Carrara Marble bathroom benchtops
• Swimming pool is chlorine free and has an Enviroswim filter
• Landscape designed by Dan Young feature drought tolerant native plants
• Solar power, insulation and four water tanks capture clean rainfall from roof
• Fully fenced perimeter is dog proof
This is your opportunity to secure a Shaun Lockyer masterpiece and live a lifestyle that is luxurious, tranquil and co-exists with its surrounds.
This property is being sold via a Formal Tender Campaign, closing 4.00pm Friday, November 23. The owners are moving south and are encouraging offers prior to the Tender closing.