“Low maintenance in central Castle Hill”
Assured convenience and a spacious layout spilling over two levels offer family appeal in this well presented home. Open, inviting living spaces are connected are well appointed for zoning to accommodate growing families. Ample windows flood the home with natural light while family and dining rooms step out to the generous enclosed alfresco area.
A large feature window illuminates the foyer and second floor with light, where a curved balustrade hugs the upstairs living area. It connects all bedrooms, presided over by a master suite with ensuite and walk in dressing room. The unique floorplan can also allow for a home office area with separate front door entry. Footsteps to Heritage Park and four minutes to Castle Towers and trains, this elegant home occupies a central address zones for Castle Hill High School & Public School.
• Granite kitchen with gas cooktop, and stainless steel appliances
• Built-in storage for all bedrooms, twin vanities in ensuite and main bathroom
• Ground floor powder room, internal access from garage
• Ducted air conditioning, feature cornices, alarm system
• Low maintenance gardens, fully fenced backyard
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.