“As-new family home in ultra-convenient coast location”
Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac within a peaceful enclave, this immaculately presented contemporary home has everything you need for a comfortable coastal lifestyle - close to all the Sunshine Cost is famous for.
The first thing you'll notice is the elegant street appeal, courtesy of the contemporary neutral colour scheme, lush front lawn and easy-care landscaped gardens. An entry foyer leads into the spacious open plan living zone, which features cool tile flooring and a spotless modern kitchen with gas cooktop and a generous island bench with breakfast bar. Large glass sliding doors connect this area with the covered alfresco entertaining patio, creating a seamless flow for indoor and outdoor entertaining. Enjoy a barbecue or cool drinks with family and friends, relax on the sun deck, or take a dip in the sparkling saltwater pool, which boasts an attractive waterfall feature.
For parents, the main bedroom suite is a haven of tranquillity. Positioned privately in one corner of the home, it boasts walk-in robe, stylish ensuite with twin vanities, and direct access into the back garden through glass sliding doors. The other bedrooms feature built-in robes, and a separate media room provides more opportunities for keeping the kids entertained while the adults relax.
Ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning assure your year-round comfort. Approximately 6kw of solar power will help to keep electricity bills low, while a 5000-litre water tank fills the pool and services the washing machine and toilets. There's covered parking for three vehicles, including a double remote entry garage with storage space.
All this is ideally located close to several schools and shopping centres, and within walking distance of Sunshine Coast University. The heart of delightful Buderim village is just a 6-minute drive for cafes and shops. And beautiful Mooloolaba Beach, with its golden sandy surf beach and chic coastal strip, is only 15 minutes from your doorstep.
If you're looking for a quiet but convenient location with a low-maintenance, as-new family home, you won't go past this one. Organise your inspection without delay.
• Immaculate family home in peaceful cul-de-sac location
• Attractive street presence, rendered brick construction
• Open plan living/dining, ducted air-con, ceiling fans
• Contemporary kitchen, gas cooktop, island bench
• Covered outdoor entertaining, sun deck, media room
• Master bedroom with WIR, elegant ensuite, garden access
• Sparkling saltwater pool with waterfall feature
• Approx. 6kw solar power, 5000 litre water tank
• Walking distance to local schools, shops and university
• 6 mins to Buderim village, 15 to Mooloolaba, 19 to airport
• 1 hour to Brisbane airport
• Council Rates approx. $1,971.00