“Find Perfect Renovation Inspiration With This Entry Level Home”
Love the lifestyle in this great location and find perfect renovation inspiration with this single level home just ready and waiting for some modern updates. An entry-level property, it provides value-adding potential for first homebuyers and seasoned renovators alike. In a quiet street, you will feel the immense potential this home offers the instant you set foot inside. Discover a functional approach to everyday life with its separate lounge and dining spaces, kitchen with gas stove and bathroom/laundry, which services two bedrooms. A covered area at the rear overlooks the secure backyard. You couldn't ask for a more central location, close to schools, transport, parks and Adamstown's sought after amenities, with rapid access to Newcastle CBD and coastline.
- Single level weatherboard and iron home on level 183sqm parcel
- The potential to update, renovate or rebuild and add value is clear
- Air-conditioned lounge room with floating timber floors
- Functional kitchen is of a good size and features an electric cooker
- Basic bathroom facilities; laundry room/storage shed
- Easycare gardens and entertaining area
- Close to Adamstown shops, 10 minutes from CBD and beaches
- Council rates are approximately $350 per quarter
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.