“SPACE REIGNS SUPREME - SOLD BY HEIDI McATEE 0406 321 770”
SOLD BY HEIDI McATEE
For a Complimentary Appraisal at any time please call 0406 321 770
Water Street epitomises the elegance and charm of historic Guildford with its majestic tree-lined street and highly sought-after character homes behind their white picket fences.
6 Water Street is no exception and behind this time-honoured Guildfordian facade enter a lifestyle akin to country living, with a warm ambiance and a magnificent customised open plan extension with free-flowing spaces and a seamless transition to a massive outdoor entertaining alfresco.
Space reigns supreme in this home with luxurious finishes throughout and an extensive display of natural raw materials add a new dimension to an eternal design.
A widespread rear garden beyond with sparkling below-ground heated 9.5m pool plus feature double brick garage with 3 phase power & workshop with its own rear access complete the package.
This home offers sophisticated family living with the convenience of prestigious Guildford Grammar (co-educational), transport and cafe lifestyle all within easy walking.
• Elegant lead-light hall entry, high ceilings, chandelier, picture rails, wide jarrah floorboards and profile skirting
• Open-plan kitchen, living & dining with high ceilings, stunning polished concrete flooring and recycled solid jarrah skirting. North facing jarrah French doors through to the outdoor entertaining alfresco.
• Additional Sitting Room & Study Nook features a wood fire within the fireplace, high ceilings and wide jarrah floorboards (or modify to Theatre or 4th bedroom!).
• Substantial visually striking Hampton-style provincial kitchen traditionally inspired with a contemporary edge and features quality black gloss stone composite, additional Island/breakfast bar with second sink and Humphrey & Schutz tap-ware. Plenty of under & above-bench storage and recessed mirror splashbacks, decorative corbels, beautiful glass display cupboards and a servery with quality bi-fold window to the outdoor alfresco.
• Quality kitchen appliances incl freestanding s/steel Indesit (900mm) gas cooktop with s/steel rangehood & Bosch integrated dishwasher
• Grand walk-in Kitchen Larder runs off the kitchen and offers an abundance of storage
• Master Bedroom off main hallway with ornate high ceilings, ceiling rose & chandelier, picture rails, jarrah floors and profile skirting.
• Romantic Ensuite adjoining Main Bedroom with floor to ceiling tiling, mirrored built-in robes, original claw-foot bath plus extravagant French provincial-style marble top double-vanity & beveled mirror. Double-sized large glass shower with recessed shelf.
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are double-size and feature high ceilings, ceiling roses, chandeliers, decorative cornices, picture rails, period windows and profile skirting
• Second Bathroom accessible off main hallway features an elegant pedestal basin, ornate tapware, vanity, glass shower with recess shelf and elegant porcelain WC.
• Generously proportioned Laundry with polished concrete flooring, plenty of above & under bench storage and third WC (for guests). Ornate decorative back door provides additional access to outdoor undercover alfresco.
• Actron Refrigerated Ducted A/C (5 zones & 2 separate keypad areas)
• 2 x instantaneous Gas Hot Water Systems (Rinnai Infinity)
• Alarm System
• Traditional facade surrounded by cottage gardens, traditional arbor and picket fence
• Outdoor Alfresco provides a flow-through transition from indoors with quality and substantial cedar-lined alfresco, comprising recycled brick, quality awnings, 5" jarrah boards, 2 sets of jarrah French doors & feature jarrah servery with bi-fold window access to kitchen.
• Sparkling below ground Pool (approx 9.5 x 4.1) salt water, auto-chlorinator, clear glass fencing, shade sail & solar pool heating on garage roof.
• Private residents' rear lane ROW access to garage/workshop.
• Garage/Workshop - double brick & iron construction with remote access (approx 6m W x 7.2m L) & accessible from rear ROW.
• 3 Phase Power
• Energy efficient Solar Panels feed back to grid
• Delightful rear garden with limestone retaining wall and bull-nose capping.
• Front & rear parking available for 3 vehicles
• Original Build (C1932) & Substantial Additions (C2012)
• 835 sqm (17.76m Frontage)
• Council Rates (19/20): $2681
• Water Rates (18/19): $1240
Easy walking to Guildford Grammar, Helena & Swan River, the charming Woodbridge Hotel, Rose & Crown, the iconic Alfred's Kitchen many endearing cafes, restaurants and antique strip. Minute's drive to Swan Valley and 20 mins by train to Perth's CBD.
NOTE: Corelogic is using incorrect data Pre-2012 Extension to calculate estimate of valuation on this property and should not be relied upon.
For any additional information please call Heidi McAtee on 0406 321 770.
"These details are provided for information purposes only and do not form ...