“Superbly Renovated Family Masterpiece in Burradoo”
One family or two, or several generations can enjoy this rare dual occupancy property in Burradoo.
Two completely independent houses located at the same one-acre Burradoo address. Fully approved and built to the highest of standards, these homes offer an amazing solution for a family looking to consolidate and live together, with no compromise on either party's privacy.
Or how about a savvy investor who is looking to make the most of the booming short-term rental market in the Southern Highlands..? Imagine the annual income that could be generated renting the property out to families in town for a wedding, or several couples looking for a group getaway. Or there is always the conventional long-term leasing option for both properties.
For those Sydney Siders looking for a Burradoo weekender, imagine being able to rent out the two-bedroom Cottage to a couple of whose rent is subsidised by general maintenance of the property keeping it in great condition all year round. **Short term holiday rental appraisal available.**
The primary dwelling is a fully renovated 1970's build. A four-bedroom home with an extremely convenient layout dividing the home in half, with each section having at least one bathroom and media room supporting the adjoining bedrooms. The kitchen and dining area is located in the centre of the home, allowing the entire family to share this space. A north-facing backyard plays host to a generously sized deck, facing a classic Burradoo rural outlook without another home in sight.
The second dwelling is a modern two-bedroom cottage. The cottage boasts its own access, private outlook and laundry, amplifying its standalone appeal. Boasting high-end finishes throughout its custom-built and designed body, with a full-sized bathroom, and kitchen, ample storage, and a large double lock up garage with further storage.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, just minutes from Bowral and Moss Vale
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Imported, custom-made tile used throughout the bathrooms and fireplaces
- Solid marble used throughout kitchen splashbacks and fireplaces
- The main dwelling has underfloor heating throughout the entire floor plan, resulting in a consistently warm temperature throughout the chilly Southern Highlands winter
- A truly rural outlook. Backing onto the rarely used paddocks of Chevalier College, you are privy to several rural acres, along with the privacy that comes with them, without the upkeep and responsibility
- A huge master bedroom with matching ensuite and walk-in robe
- Separate children or guest wing, with bathroom allowing for a convenient lifestyle
- Automatically gated and fully fenced perimeter
- Fully landscaped with mature trees on level ground
- A short stroll to local schools, shops, and transport services
To book a private inspection please feel welcome to contact Sam Mulholland on 0432 368 341.