“Prime Opportunity on Whittlesford!”
Here is your perfect renovation rescue! At 6 Whittlesford Street sits this quaint 3 bedroom brick & tile home and would be perfect for a keen renovator to make their own. Originally built in the 50's, and with a large extension to the back, there is huge scope here to turn this old charmer into the home all of your friends and family would be envious of.
Sitting high with an elevated position, this 728m2 block features a 24.14m frontage, there is potential to gain side access through the single carport.
"For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval."
The owners instructions are very clear, the property must be sold on or before the Auction on the 11th of May at 6pm. The owner reserves the right to accept an offer prior to Auction.
Please note, the property will be sold on an 'as is' basis.
Further details including;
- Single Carport with room for additional cars to park off street
- Potential for side access through to the rear
- Bore reticulation
- Front living high ceilings and ornate cornices
- Large master bedroom
- Queen sized 2nd bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan kitchen with stand alone gas cooktop & oven
- 3rd bedroom / Sleep out
- Laundry & private WC
- Large additional extension to the rear under the main roof
- Well manicured rear garden with lawn and garden beds
- Storage room adjacent to the carport
- Garden shed/workshop
Build Year: 1952
Whats nearby (approximate distances)
- Nearest Bus Stop: Berwick St Before Whittlesford St: 100m
- UFCC Primary School: 500m
- Millen Primary School: 600m
- Higgins Park: 750m
- The Park Centre Shopping Centre: 1.5km
- Oats St Train Station: 1.6km
- Kent St Senior School: 1.9km
- Curtin University: 3.1km
- Perth CBD: 7.4km
- Perth Airport: 10km
For further information including a blank offer contract, title, rates information and more, please contact Cameron Smart on 0411 598 969 or send through your enquiry today!
**Disclaimer: Ray White Cannington have, in preparing this advert, used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities to verify the information contained in this advert.**