“2 Storey Living at It's Best”
Under Offer in 3 weeks.
Harcourts Realty Plus are very proud to present to you this large and immaculate family home overlooking permanent bushland and boasting a commanding frontage in the quietest of street settings. This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom & study two-storey residence has it all - including protected leafy views towards Perth rolling hills and the bright city lights at night from the upstairs balcony.
Beyond the double security-door portico entrance of this quality-built family home lies a carpeted study on the ground floor, preceding a fully-equipped theatre room - featuring double doors for privacy, integrated audio speakers, a projector and "movie" screen for the ultimate cinema-style experience. High ceilings grace a beautifully-tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where most of your casual time will be spent - the latter part of the design playing host to sparkling stone bench tops, built-in display cabinetry, an appliance nook, tiled splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, a stainless-steel range hood, a stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher and a 900mm-wide Fisher and Paykel gas-cooktop & Blanco oven.
Outdoor access to a private rear alfresco-entertaining area is rather seamless from here and is complemented by a lovely shade sail over the garden, as well as lush backyard lawns and a corner garden shed for storage. Also downstairs are three generous sized minor bedrooms, a fully-tiled powder room and fully-tiled main bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and heat lamps, a light and bright laundry and a huge over-sized remote-controlled 3 car lock-up garage with space for storage, internal shopper's entry and rear roller-door access for a trailer or similar.
On the upper level, there is a pleasant bush vista from the comfort of the parent's retreat, whilst a gorgeous French door opens on to a tiled and enclosed balcony with electric blinds, plenty of morning sunlight and a spectacular city vista to absorb on those balmy summer evenings. The adjacent master suite only adds to the relaxation and luxury through its separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes, its own tiled front balcony looking over the bushland and a sumptuous fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a bubbling spa, a shower, separate toilet, twin vanities and heat lamps.
This desirable "MeVe Estate" location is nestled within easy walking distance of the sprawling Beeliar Oval, Beeliar shopping centre, Beeliar Primary School, medical facilities and restaurants and sits only just minutes away from bus stops, Emmanuel Catholic College, more local shopping at either Beeliar Village or Cockburn Gateway, The Vale Bar & Brasserie, South Coogee Primary School, Cockburn Central Train Station, the new Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre, the freeway, Fremantle and our pristine western coastline. Look no further - this is the best that Birkett Avenue has to offer!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Quality carpet to theatre room, the study, all bedrooms and the upper-level parent's retreat
- Integrated audio speakers to the family-room, theatre and retreat ceilings also, as well as the alfresco
- Recessed kitchen ceiling
- Gas bayonet in family room downstairs
- 2nd downstairs bedroom with full-height mirrored built-in robes
- 3rd lower-level bedroom with a WIR
- Huge 4th ground-floor bedroom with a WIR
- Contemporary laundry with a linen press, ample over-head and under-bench storage, tiled splashbacks and outdoor access
- Downstairs broom cupboard
- 3.5kW solar power-panel system (current 47-cent government rebate still applicable)
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- Six (6) CCTV security cameras - with Wi-Fi accessibility
- Kocom A/V intercom system
- Ducted-vacuum system
- Electric window security shutters
- Foxtel connectivity
- Gas hot-water system
- Feature skirting boards
- Security doors
- Huge oversized 3 car garage with auto doors
- Bore reticulation to the manicured lawns and lush gardens
- 567sqm (approx.) block with ample driveway parking space
- Built in 2009 by InVogue
Quality large homes with so many features and in such great locations do not come on the market very often so this is definitely one home you must inspect!
Call Mark Grljusich at any time for further information or for an inspection and you will be impressed. Don't Delay.