“Charm and Character in Cricket St”
For the first time in over 30 years, this well positioned Colonial home is being offered to the market. Charm and character are in abundance from the soaring ceilings, vj walls, polished floorboards and fret work, throughout. Generously proportioned, the light filled interiors offer you the opportunity to turn this beautifully maintained house into your dream home. There are 3 spacious bedrooms, two with built ins, and generous living spaces that flow through French doors to the large undercover entertaining deck. A vibrant location, only moments away from The Barracks restaurant and cinema precinct, Caxton street, and Suncorp Stadium. Call to secure your inspection today – homes like this are hard to come by.
- Neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom
- Off street parking for 2 to 3 cars
- New roof, Gutter and whirly birds
- Ample opportunity to raise and build in under (STCA)
- Easy access to some of Brisbane's most prestigious schools
- Walking distance to local parkland, cafes, restaurants and dog park