“SOLD BY SIMON TANNER! Please call Simon 0402 292 725 or email [email protected] for more information!”
It's more than a place to eat and sleep, to meet and greet, to watch tv or read a book. It's more than a place to park the car or a convenience for getting to and from work. Your home is a reflection of you, it an extension and expression of how you live, of what you love and on who you're inspired to be.
For those that want to come home to exquisite workmanship and the warmth and charm of the character Bungalow perfectly blended with modern style and sophistication, then 60 Penang Avenue, Colonel Light Gardens is one you won't want to miss.
This stunning character residence with exceptional 2017 extension, featuring perfectly integrated indoor and outdoor living, has been designed and constructed to capture the heart and provide a lifestyle like no other.
From the old red bricks with black trimmings, to the welcoming warmth of the bespoke door knocker and you walk through the front doors and journey through this home you discover no detail has been overlooked making this home truly something special. The scene is set with the white washed floorboards inviting you in to the three formal, yet contemporary bedrooms. All bedrooms have been beautifully updated with down lights and matte ceiling fans and one has floor to ceiling built in robes.
A fully renovated designer main bathroom will take your breath away, with a luxurious clawfoot bath, double vanity and bespoke floor and wall tiles. Unwinding after a long day at the office or simply enjoying an evening bath will no doubt become a weekly ritual you'll look forward to.
Step through time, as the back of the home opens up into a stylish modern and expansive north facing open plan kitchen, family and dining room. Birthdays, Christmases, Weddings, you name it, I can assure you here, you'll love it.
Entertain in style in the stunning lounge and dining room that overlooks the gorgeous internal courtyard with exposed red bricks and flows seamlessly to the back alfresco area with ceiling fan, built in speakers, down lights and radiant heat strips for the ultimate outdoor entertaining.
The ultimate entertainer's gourmet kitchen boasts stone benchtops with feature pendant lighting, double fridge cavity, five burner gas cooktop, Frankie sink, window splashback, soft close cabinetry, Miele integrated dishwasher and beautiful brushed brass handles. The walk though laundry that leads to the second toilet will be sure to impress with so much storage and space.
If that's not enough the enormous back barn style studio is a space that you can let your imagination run wild: the ultimate man cave, yoga retreat, home office- you name it the options are endless. Add some festoon lighting and no doubt you've got a great space for that big dinner party.
The lush and established front and back gardens have been designed to enjoy and with automatic watering system, you can relax and do just that.
For the executive buyer and avid entertainer seeking easy living in a great location, this one is for you.
Additional features we know you'll appreciate and love:
• Ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms.
• Irrigated grass and garden.
• 2x Daikin 7.1kw ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning units - 1 in extension, 1 in front of home/bedrooms - for better temperature control.
• New roof over entire home and garage.
• New baltic pine floorboards with white-wash throughout home. Floorboards in extension are nailed on batons, not direct stick to concrete, consistent with original part of home.
• New plumbing throughout home; including tapware.
• Underground stormwater.
• New skirting, architraves, doors and door and window hardware throughout home.
• New ceilings and bedroom ceiling roses in original part of home.
• New window frames and glass in original part of home.
• NBN connected.
• Instant gas hot water and gas point available for gas heater connection in lounge/living area.
• Fisher and Paykel electric oven and gas hotplate, Miele dishwasher.
• Stone bench tops in kitchen and laundry.
• Smart Home:
• State of the art CBUS home automation which can be controlled via app on smartphone or ipad.
• Fully integrated M1 alarm which communicates with the CBUS system and can be accessed remotely.
• Outside lighting with provisions for garden lights.
• Sweep fan and strip heaters wired to CBUS system in alfresco.
• Bluetooth speakers in alfresco with possibility for additional speakers to create a multi room audio system.
• Main hallway, laundry and open plan living fully automated with dimming functions.
• CCTV system wired to cupboard above fridge with screen provision in kitchen for easy viewing.
• Keyless entry into laundry wired to alarm with back up battery for access during blackout.
• New electrical wiring throughout home; including new light switches and power points.