Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on
- the listed display price, if available.
- the lowest value if the listed display price is a range.
- the median listed price for the searched suburb if a listed display price is not available on the listing.
- the national median listed price if the median listed price of the searched suburb is not available.
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property.
Median listed price for the searched suburb: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb.
National median listed price: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally.
“Sky high living in every sense of the word!”
Defined by a premier Bayside location only metres to Sandringham beach, shops, cafes & trains! This is sky high living in every sense of the word.
This truly unique double-story Sky Home presents breath taking views of the bay, Melbourne CBD, Dandenongs, and Red Hill. Rare amenities abound with soaring 3.2m ceilings, an internal private lift, a grand central staircase, and a spacious master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite featuring a freestanding bath and dual shower room.
Herringbone flooring throughout the lower level and luxurious silk carpets on the upper level. A huge and light-filled open-plan living space also connects with an extraordinary kitchen and spacious dining area with a total internal area of 189sqm of internal living and an unbelievable 46sqm of external living. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join an outstanding bayside community. You will not find a more stunning penthouse.
Discover an entertainers kitchen with butler's pantry, Miele appliances, double oven, feature island bench with Signorino marble, and a separate bar complemented by smart home automation system including control of Sonos speakers inside and out, all blinds, and the TV in the main living room.
- Designed by award winning CBG Architects
- Developed by local bayside developer - Auyin Property
- Built by Camillo Constructions
- Featuring The Gardens of Pavilion Green with alfresco dining pavilions, sundecks, relaxed pockets of seating and cozy fire-pits
- Residents Retreat equipped for both entertainment and relaxation, featuring an open lounge, warming fireplace, and tasteful kitchenette and dining zones
- Located just minutes from Westfield Southland Shopping Centre
- Less than 10 minutes from Sandringham beach and Sandringham Yacht Club
Property Code: 2162