“The ultimate in lifestyle convenience”
Offering the perfect executive lifestyle package, this designer two-bedroom residence delivers a stylish urban retreat complemented by a location that's close to the epicentre of Hurstville's lifestyle and transport hub. It features a smart and modern design that makes it a fresh and easycare home with chic interiors, an elevated aspect and a private setting within the highly regarded 'East Quarter' development.
- North-easterly aspect with a bright breezy open living space
- Wide entertainers' balcony capturing elevated outlooks
- A quality stone kitchen equipped with stainless gas fittings
- Large double bedroom with built-ins and access to the terrace
- Full bathroom, security basement car space and lift access
- Well-maintained complex with outdoor swimming pool and gym
Perfectly placed for city professionals and investors, it is quietly tucked away yet positioned just minutes to the train station and a short stroll to a host of vibrant cafes, dining options, Hurstville public school and major shopping amenities.
Water Rates: $174 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $248 p/q approx.