Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“SELL SELL SELL!!”
114 sqm of living space at this price is MADNESS! the owner is motivated to move this apartment.
Perfectly positioned on the 6th floor of the stunning High Society complex, this modern 3-bedroom apartment is sure to impress. With iconic Canberra views of Black Mountain and its tower, a bustling precinct with everything you need in walking distance, this stylish and sleek offering will elevate your lifestyle.
You will love how the apartment showcases its expansive internal space curating a functional living layout. The full height double glazed windows ensure an abundance of light in your new home.
The bedrooms are all well sized, come with generous storage including two walk-in robes, and an ensuite in the master bedroom. The kitchen shares the same sleek and modern finishes throughout the rest of the unit, with Smeg appliances, stone benchtop and plenty of storage.
High Society offers a location of convenience with Woolworths Metro, restaurants and more only moments away. The building offers an impressive list of amenities including a private wine cellar, chef's kitchen, dining room, professional meeting room with co-workspace, lap pool, spa, sauna, gym and more! Each offering elevating the appeal of this incredible home.
- approx. 114m2 Internal living
- approx. 10m2 Private balcony
- Uninterrupted views to Black Mountain
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
- Premium SMEG appliances
- Large Island kitchen bench with stone bench top
- Three well-sized bedrooms with ensuite to the master
- Bedroom 3/multi purpose with large opaque glass doors
- Walk in robes to main bedroom & bedroom 2
- Wall mounted reverse cycle A/C
- Secured basement tandem car space next to lifts
- Large storage unit
- Year built: 2020
- Coffee shops, food & beverage and gyms all in bustling precinct
- 5-minute walk to Westfield Belconnen
- 15-minute drive to Canberra Centre
- Body Corporate: $1,514 p.q. (approximate)
- EER Rating: 6 stars
What’s around Grazier Lane
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - Canberra City
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Belconnen, ACT
Top reviews by locals of Belconnen, ACT 2617
Discover what it's like to live in Belconnen before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Belconnen, ACT
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory?
Similar Apartments for sale in Belconnen, ACT 2617
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs