“Torrens Title Terrace Home | NO STRATA”
Unveiling a rare and unprecedented opportunity to acquire a Torrens Title property, this flawlessly presented residence unfolds over two sun-washed levels to offer a collection of lounging zones, three bedrooms and private outdoor entertaining. It exudes a chic contemporary ambience pairing neutral tones with woodlike floors, and is meticulously designed to suit a young or growing family.
The property is located close to Parramatta's thriving CBD and is within walking distance of Merrylands Station.
- Truly rare to notice a property of this style as a Torrens Title acquisition
- Abundant natural sunlight fills the open lounge/dining and family room
- Entertainers' courtyard and child-friendly yard with established gardens
- Well-maintained kitchen is equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
- Three double bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and vast windows
- Deluxe master bed includes a walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Media cove/Study, air-conditioning and ceiling fans offer year-round comfort
- Flowing second upstairs living area for your family to relax in
- Readymade opportunity ideal for a family, first home buyer or investor
- Single automatic garage with internal access, internal laundry with w/c
- Walk to Stockland shops, transport, dining options, parks, daycare and schooling
Council: $439pq | Water: $170.75pq