Home loan calculator?
“FRESH AS A DAISY - BIG BLOCK & A GREAT SHED!”
This lovely home is very well situated on a large block of approx 833m2 in a popular Winchelsea street and with the perfect, rear northerly aspect.
The family friendly floor plan incorporates a good size lounge room, dining, a well appointed kitchen, three generous bedrooms, bathroom, toilet and laundry.
The presentation is excellent, with a fresh paint job, new floor coverings and new window furnishings throughout.
Further features and detail include :
- Slow combustion heating plus a reverse cycle airconditioner
- Electric oven and hot plates and a brand new hot water service
- A fantastic covered and sheltered deck and outdoor living area with a sunny northerly aspect
- Feature timber look floors and quality new carpets to the bedrooms
- Sliding built in robes to all three bedrooms and natural light aplenty
- Full front entry decking and a low maintenance front yard
- A proper garage/workshop of approx 10m x 6m with a concrete floor, power, lighting, skylight and two roller doors
- Excellent on site parking and hardstand areas and a fully secured back yard plus a fenced off dog run, vege patch, chook shed, garden shed and water tank
The property is in a quiet location and within easy walking distance to the town centre, the Barwon River walks, public transport and the many services, attractions and facilities Winchelsea has to offer.
Waurn Ponds, Geelong is just a 20 minute drive away on a dual highway and the delights of the Surf Coast can be enjoyed via an idyllic 25 minute drive.
Contact us now to arrange your exclusive viewing of this delightful home.