“EXCITING LOCATION & POTENTIAL IN UPPER WHITFIELD”
Originally built in the late 1960's, this high set timber home offers all the charms of yesteryear - polished timber floors, casement windows, retro style bathroom... it has it all... With plenty of yard space & shade for the kids, this beauty offers first home buyers, builders or home renovators the perfect opportunity to paint & profit.
Polished timber floors throughout, 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs, 1 bathroom with separate toilet, great kitchen with loads of bench & cupboard space, dining, lounge - it's a classic. The deck flows from the lounge & master bedroom & overlooks the garden - the perfect location to entertain family & friends or laze away the afternoon.
Downstairs being legal height provides garaging for 2 cars, office/4th bedroom, workshop, laundry... With a little imagination, this family home could transform into a diamond of the 21st Century. GREAT LOCATION, GREAT POTENTIAL... INSPECT TODAY & MAKE YOUR OFFER...
- 801m2 Block - side access with 2 street frontage - fully fenced
- Highset Qlder style home - legal height downstairs, front & rear stairs
- 3 spacious bedrooms, the main with split air/built-in's
- 1 bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench & cupboard space
- Open plan dining & lounge - polished timber floors throughout
- Private deck overlooking rear garden
- Cross ventilation to all areas of the home - casement windows
- Double lockup garage + workshop area + 4th Bedroom/Office
- Stunning tree's/garden provide privacy & shade
- Close to local shopping, schools & only a 10 minute drive to Cairns City or the airport
- Cairns Regional Council Rates - $1766 per Â½ year
- NBN optic fibre connected to the property
- Solar hot water and panels - 1kva