“Another successful sale by Scott Louis”
It's not every day you come across an in-demand property like this. With a sizable block size, connected to town services and just minutes from downtown Caloundra, this large family home will be snapped up fast.
Set on a large, flat half acre, the property hosts a main family home which is a very generously sized dwelling consisting of four large bedrooms, living, media, formal dining and an office or fifth bedroom.
What makes this property truly unique is the second dwelling at the rear. With its own bathroom, set it up as a granny flat or as separate guest accommodation.
If you are looking for a dual living opportunity or room for a growing family, this property is certainly worth an inspection. Positioned across from a beautiful reserve on a no through road and with neighbouring lots of the same size, it's easy to see why this area in such high demand.
- Family haven set on 2183sqm flat lot with wide side access
- Spacious open plan living and dining embraces natural light
- Perfect configuration for family living and alfresco entertaining
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms each with walk-in or built-in robes
- Sparkling in ground concrete pool, electric gates and concrete driveways
- Double garage to house, 130sqm shed with bathroom and caravan parking
- 3.4kW solar system, air conditioning and security screens throughout
- Surrounded by recreational parkland in a peaceful enclave
- Meridan State College catchment zone from prep to year 12
- Convenient access to the Bruce Highway; an hour drive to Brisbane
- Within close proximity to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct