“City Living Without Compromise!”
Ecco Apartments offers its residents the best of the best with access to 5-star amenities. Have a BBQ with your friends, lay by the pool, take a swim all whilst taking in one of Brisbane's best kept views or unwind in the sauna after a workout in the private gym.
A 4-minute walk from the Brisbane River and a short stroll from the shopping and cafe precinct of West End. This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment is the perfect inner-city haven for executive singles/couples or an ideal find for the savvy investor.
Located in the West End and Brisbane State High School catchments, and near Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT, University of Queensland and South Bank Parklands.
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Walk In Wardrobe
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Roof Top Pool with City Views with BBQ Entertainment area
- Fully Equipped Gym with Sauna
- On Site Manger
- Same Level Storage Cage
- Large Balcony
- Secure Basement Parking (1 Car)
Location (Approx. Distance):
- Bus stop 200m
- Aldi Supermarket 100m
- Montague Markets with Woolworths, specialty retail and dining 500m
- Davies Park and weekend markets 850m
- West End Ferry Terminal 1.3km
- - South Bank Parklands 2km
- Musgrave Park 2.3km
- South Brisbane Station 2.5km
- Brisbane State High School 2.6km
- Queensland Children's Hospital 2.8km
- Mater Hospital 2.8km
- Griffith University, South Bank Campus 3.4km
- Suncorp Stadium 3.5km
- Go Between Bridge 4km
- The Wesley Hospital 4.2km
- Toowong Village 4.7km
- The University of Queensland 9km by car, 3km by ferry
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
What’s around Victoria Street
Contact the real estate agent
Coronis - Inner West
Nearby schools in and around West End, QLD
Discussions in West End, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in West End, Queensland?
Similar Units for sale in West End, QLD 4101
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs