“Single Level Low Maintenance Home, Enticing Potential”
The Aaron Smith Team is proud to present to the market 62 Delta Cove Drive, a lovely three-bedroom house situated in the heart of Worongary. This house is perfect for a family or downsizer looking to get away from the noise into a peaceful and friendly neighbourhood.
On this generous 781m2 block you will find a beautiful street appeal home with a low maintenance yard and garden throughout, within the house is three bedrooms and two bathrooms with the option of indoor or outdoor entertaining. With a spacious open plan kitchen overlooking the airconditioned living area flowing seamlessly to the outdoor tiled alfresco space with appealing views to the North East and backing onto a picturesque park.
The master bedroom offers views of the front yard, matched with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, it’s easy to see yourself enjoying your own time in this home. Two other bedrooms fill this home with built in wardrobes and a bathroom separate to the toilet which is tiled tastefully.
Within reach you will find Worongary and William Duncan State School, with shops just minutes away. Just across the Highway is Emmanuel college, Emerald lakes, and Metricon stadium.
Features at a glimpse:
* Low maintenance 781m2 block backing onto park
* Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
* 2 other bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Fans in bedrooms and living space
* Tiled throughout with carpet in bedrooms
* Shared bathroom separate to the toilet
* Split system air conditioning in living and master bedroom
* Laundry with cupboard space and access to yard
* Spacious open plan kitchen
* Large backyard with covered tiled alfresco views to the North East
* Garden shed to the rear of the yard
* Fully fenced with gate access either side of house
* Undercover carport for two with long driveway and large front yard
Don’t let this property slip through your fingers as this property will go quick! Call The Aaron Smith Team today to secure your viewing.
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein.