“Make Rural Living a Reality”
Tucked away behind the main street of historic Gundaroo this 1,939sqm block provides a little piece of rural heaven on which to build your dream home. Overlooking the wide open space of the "Police Paddocks", which in the 18-1900's housed the local Police horses, and now those of local residents, it's a peaceful, rural outlook in the heart of the village. Mature trees and shrubs are already scattered around the boundary and provide privacy and the block has much sought after rear lane access.
- 5 minute bike ride to the local Primary School
- 5 minute walk to local shop
- 8 minutes to award winning local eateries
- Bus service from the village into Canberra for High School students
- Easy 30 minute drive into Canberra