“The first to see will buy!! So be quick, be real quick!!”
This unique and beautifully presented 4 bedroom plus formal lounge home, has an undeniable “WOW” factor so a must see for those who appreciate the finer things in life!
This delightful family home features a spacious kitchen right in the heart of the home, incorporating such features as 900mm stainless steel oven/cook top, fantastic island bench with stone top and oodles of cupboards and a great pantry, overlooking the dining and living area. A front formal lounge offers space for watching movies in or relax with a book in. The palatial master suite will fill all of your hearts desires and has to be seen to be believed, with his & hers walk in robes and ensuite! The large kids bedrooms are towards the back of the home and all feature built in robes.
Outdoors is absolutely fabulous with alfresco area overlooking a spacious yard with paving and artificial lawn to keep the chores to a minimum.
Very few places offer this much space for the whole family. Truly a match made in heaven!
- Inviting street appeal with neat garden beds
- Front formal lounge
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench top, double fridge/freezer recess & 900mm stainless steel appliances
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Master suite comes complete with en-suite and his & hers walk in robes
- Spacious bedrooms include built in robes with mirror sliding doors
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Fabulous laundry with bench space and family sized linen cupboard
- Alfresco entertaining area
- Neat easy care gardens, paved area and artificial lawn
- Garden Shed
- Daiken Reverse cycle ducted Air conditioning
- Double car garage with remote garage door
- Fantastic location to schools, shops and recreation areas
- Built approx. 2012, Total Build Area – 235m2, Land Size Approx. 520m2