“SOLD BY SIMON HARRISON & KIM WALTERS”
Showcasing an unprecedented level of quality, the newly reimagined "Burratoo" presents a blue-ribbon lifestyle to even the most discriminating of buyers. Originally built in 1910, this landmark home on approx. 663sqm has been exquisitely updated with the finest materials to enhance its Federation charm with a luxurious elegance, showcasing sweeping living and stunning alfresco spaces. A dream sanctuary for a large or growing family to adore, this exceptional opportunity boasts magical views and a tightly held address a mere stroll to waterfront reserves and city ferries.
- Picturesque views of Woodford Bay and CBD across to Anzac Bridge
- Grand open plan living and dining, idyllic sheltered entertaining deck
- Family room/2nd living opens to a huge all-weather top level balcony
- Backyard sanctuary with sandstone patio, level lawns, mature gardens
- Gourmet kitchen with silestone benches, quality DeLonghi appliances
- Master ensuite with walk in robe, large bedrooms with built in robes
- 5th bed/study, luxury bathrooms, ducted air con and double carport
**ATTENTION BUYERS - Belle Property will be doing everything they can to practice social distancing and ensure the well-being of all our clients, staff and attendees. This will mean changes to the way we conduct inspections during this time.
We are conducting open for inspections following the 1 person per 4sqm rule internally and 1 person per 2sqm rule externally. This may mean delayed entry into a property to keep to these rules. Please be patient with our agents while we monitor attendees.
At all Belle Property open homes, all current covid safety rules apply, including the wearing of masks, social distancing, sanitising on arrival and QR code check in.
We thank everyone for their assistance during this time.