“Sunny in Summerhill!”
Situated on a great sized elevated 724m2 (approx) block sits 63 Outram Street in the family friendly suburb Summerhill.
- Three great sized bedrooms, two offer built in robes.
- Functional kitchen is light filled with lots of storage.
- Dining/lounge area is a great size
- Option of a reverse cycle heat pump or wood heater.
- Bathroom with a shower over bath and vanity.
- The toilet is separate for added convenience.
- Large backyard with veggie beds for the keen gardner.
- Beautiful trees surround the home making it private.
- Off street parking available.
A great opportunity in a great location just minutes to the IGA supermarket, chemist, cafe's, Summerdale Primary School & a further 10 minutes to Launceston's CBD.
Land Size: 632m2 (approx)
Build Size: 105m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1992
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
*Please note this property is currently tenanted and 48hours clear notice will need to be provided to the tenant prior to any inspection of the property.