“Freestanding Family Haven in a Picturesque Parkside Setting Northern Sun & Absolute Convenience”
Across the road from popular Naremburn Park on a prized 505sqm approx corner block, this gracious freestanding Californian Bungalow is alive with northern sun and has been superbly tailored for modern family functionality.
Showcasing the perfect floorplan, four bedrooms are grouped together in the original section of the home along with a formal living room. Each room is personalised by a different but equally beautiful ornate ceiling, proportions are magnified within the everyday living expanse. Facing due north at the rear, the relaxed family room and dining rest underneath a soaring ceiling with French doors opening out to the secure backyard.
Superbly central to neighbouring Cammeray, Crows Nest, St Leonards and Willoughby, discover the endless appeal of this idyllic parkside address. Zoned for highly-regarded Cammeray Public School, walk to city buses, train stations and cafes.
- Central formal lounge room underneath a striking domed patterned ceiling
- Bright semi open-plan kitchen featuring gas cooking and a Dishlex dishwasher
- Fabulous everyday living expanse with a seamless flow out to the garden
- Built-in robes in all four bedrooms, formal lounge versatile as a 5th bedroom
- Family bathroom with separate bath tub, combined laundry/2nd bathroom
- Traditional veranda off the master overlooking the idyllic streetscape and park
- Ducted and split system air-conditioning systems, alarm and plantation shutters
- Secure double carport off Piper Lane with easy access inside, storage shed
- Refinished timber floors, freshly painted, plush carpets, large linen cupboard
- 12 minute walk to St Leonards Train Station, close to Royal North Shore Hospital
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton