“Magnificent House in a sought-after Frankston position”
Retaining rich unique character, these three bedrooms plus study home on a substantial allotment of approximately 733m2 is poised near everything from the beach to shops, parks and schools. Filled with enhancement potential it's well worth consideration.
- Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious, seamlessly flowing living and dining rooms
- Large kitchen and meals area
- 2nd Living area/ retreat upstairs
- Gas ducted heating/cooling
- Balcony with bay and city view
- Extra Bungalow or Storage at the back
- Driveway to lock up double lock up garage and double car park. Plenty of parking space for Cars, boats, caravans
- Short drive to Frankston Hospital, Frankton Beach and Frankston High School.
- Few minutes' walk to Olivers Hill Beach, South Frankston Scout Hall, Victoria Park and Frankston Park