“SOLD By Lisa Turner”
Situated in the central hub of Kirwan, close to schools and all conveniences, this tidily presented home enables buyers to quickly access its potential. Boosting a large rear entertaining area, side access to store the boat or caravan, and in a great location, just minutes from schools, cafes, quality shopping, this property is all about lifestyle.
The home benefits from generous open plan living. Cool, functional tiles flow throughout the living areas and the decor is neutral and relaxing - enjoy adding a splash of colour with your own soft furnishings.
The three, carpeted bedrooms have built in robes and are generously proportioned. The master bedroom has its own access out onto to the rear patio through glass sliding doors.
A spacious, undercover rear patio provides plenty of room for family BBQ's. A large stretch of lawn provides ample space for the kids to run around on. Minimal garden beds means maximum fun for low maintenance living!
• Generous fully fenced 661sqm allotment
• Neat and tidy interior and exterior
• Neutral decor and air conditioning throughout
• Open-plan, tiled kitchen/dining and lounge
• Kitchen has marble Benchtops
• Three carpeted bedrooms
• 4kw solar - 16 Panels
• Undercover rear patio
• Convenient side access for the boat or caravan
• Close to Willows Shopping Centre, Riverway, local schools and sporting fields
• Rental Estimate approximately $350 - $370 per week