“Fresh and Bright for Families Young and Old”
Beautifully presented, exceptionally well maintained, and superbly positioned just a stone's throw from Heritage Parc's ovals, playgrounds, cycleways and walking tracks as well as childcare and schools, this is an exceptional home for a young family. Those at a later stage of life will also love this three bedder's low maintenance allure and brilliant convenience just five minutes drive from shops and services.
The flowing, single-level layout comfortably accommodates light-filled living and dining with updated flooring, warm, neutral décor, and ducted air-conditioning, as well as a modern, electric-equipped kitchen, generous bedrooms, and family bathroom. There's plenty of parking on the 702sqm block with a 5m x 8m shed, which also includes a small office, and a covered alfresco that doubles as a carport if you wish.
Loved by families young and old who are drawn to its great sense of community, Rutherford is primed for convenience. Shopping is a breeze with both Marketplace and the Homemaker Centre close by. You can be in central Maitland in under 10 minutes or Stockland Green Hills and the new Maitland Hospital in no more than 15 minutes.
- Single level brick and tile home on 702sqm block
- Bright lounge/dining room with updated flooring, gas heating, ceiling fan
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Kitchen/meals appointed with electric hob, oven and dishwasher
- Three carpeted bedrooms all with ceiling fans, two with built-in robes
- Bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
- Fenced rear yard with plenty of parking and space for kids to play
- All the essentials are covered between Rutherford Shopping Centre and Rutherford Marketplace both just five minutes away
- 2.5km from Telarah Public school and Rutherford High
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies