* ATTENTION: THOSE SEEKING A LIFESTYLE CHANGE *
~ Expressions of Interest closing Friday 8th February 2019 @ 5pm (Unless Sold Prior) ~
This property offers an amazing environment to raise your family. With easy access to the Willunga Farmers Market providing fresh local produce and the opportunity to meet the growers as you taste their wares. The home is located in close proximity to Willunga Waldorf School and approximately 6km south of the famous wine growing region of McLaren Vale.
Imagine your own piece of paradise on a private and secluded landholding of over 2 Acres...you will rejoice in the peace and tranquillity. Set back from Colville Rd, the original C1840 cottage was owned by John and Mathew Colville who were amongst the first pioneer settlers in the area. This is your chance to add to the story of this historic home and breathe in the country air surrounded by native gum trees, abundant bird life, and over 20 established fruit trees of various types.
The property features:
* Early 1900s 3 bedroom mud brick (a natural thermal insulator), stone and timber home
* Master retreat with BIR and wood heater
* Office or 4th bedroom
* Extensive timber flooring, timber doors, high ceilings, stone walls & lead light
* Main living area has a charming wood fire heater with exposed flu for maximum heat
* Functional kitchen with pantry, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm modern oven, double ceramic sink, and over head storage
* Bathroom with bath tub
* Separate powder room
* Ceiling fans
* Rustic outdoor entertainment areas
* Free standing cottage ~ use as a studio or guest house
* Enclosed outdoor all weather entertainment room
* Outdoor pizza oven and paved alfresco area
* Stable, ample shedding, and a separate fenced paddock
* 11,000 gallons (approx) of rainwater tank storage and access to spring water
* 3.3 kW solar system
* Large chicken run
Grow your own produce, gather your very own farm fresh eggs, enjoy the most amazing sunsets over the southern beaches ~ some of the best in the world, and benefit from quality local wineries. A millionaire lifestyle. Don't miss this opportunity to live the dream!
Council: City of Onkaparinga
Council Rates: $1,827.74 per annum
ESL: $120.15 per annum
Zoning: Primary Production
Land Size: 0.86 Ha (2.14 Acres approx).