“Brilliant Parkside Potential!”
It's time to get that imagination ticking and get EXCITED! Just think what you can do with this incredible 769sqm property, which is brilliantly located opposite a huge beachside reserve just 130m (approx.) from the water's edge.
Whether you feel like a dawn walk along the bay or a game of afternoon cricket with the kids, this is the kind of location that dreams are made of. Relax on the balcony at the end of the day, watching the sunset skies over the treetops of the A class reserve.
The neat-as-a-pin 1970s family home has great bones and offers spacious and bright living areas with great separation on 2 levels, plus 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, secure double garage and 7m hardstand with easy access. With lush mature gardens, Tasmanian oak floors, split system A/C and excellent storage, there's a lot to love!
Put on your rose-coloured glasses and take a look at what this fantastic home offers. It's parkside potential you can't ignore.
• Bright and open upstairs living areas with park views
• Spacious downstairs living zones with cosy wood-fired heater
• 2 neat kitchens
• 4 bedrooms all with 2m robes
• 2 bathrooms
• External stairs from upstairs to rear garden
• 3 phase electric wiring to home and garage
• R/C A/C split system upstairs
• Tasmanian oak flooring
• East facing private alfresco
• Ample parking
• Great side access
• 7m hard stand for the van or boat
• Fully reticulated lawns and gardens
• Secure gating