“VERSATILE FAMILY RESIDENCE”
Privately positioned on a quiet tree lined street, within this popular riverside suburb, this substantial 665sqm green title property has been renovated and extended in 2018 and features multiple living areas and spacious grounds to suit growing families, and all just a short stroll to Applecross Village, Kearns Crescent, riverfront foreshore, Applecross Primary School and public transport routes.
This generous floor plan features a ground-floor master suite and dedicated study, along with three first-floor bedrooms and an activity room. The recently renovated kitchen features stone bench tops with waterfall edges and adjoining custom-built study nook which have direct views of the rear garden which is ideal to supervise the kids while cooking meals, entertaining friends, or working from home.
The main open plan lounge and dining area has high raked ceilings and a north facing aspect which provides an abundance of natural light and opens onto the heated salt-water swimming pool, outdoor decking and landscaped grounds.
This green title block comprises a rare and popular land size of 665sqm.
Additional features of this versatile family home include (but are not limited to):
- ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning
- new carpets and freshly painted internally
- ground-floor and first-floor linen cupboards
- two additional internal storage areas
- two separate outdoor entertaining spaces
- easy-care landscaping with new artificial lawn, and space to play a range of sports and leisure activities
- side access to the rear, and secure gated driveway access
For further information, please contact Renee Banovich on 0409 647 341 or Ryan Constantine on 0408 905 138.