“40ac, Modern Colonial Homestead with Privacy & Views”
This is an incredible opportunity to secure a stunning 40 acre lifestyle property just a short drive from Toowoomba's CBD.
Character... Views... Privacy... Imagine waking up to the sound of birds and incredible views over your own private paradise in a brand new Modern Colonial homestead. Set on 40 private acres, with elevated eastern views, this is the home where your family memories will be made!
The modern colonial style main house was built in 2018 by Justin Richardson to the highest standard.
The main house:
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (Main bedroom with walk through robe & ensuite)
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Stunning kitchen with granite bench tops, soft close drawers, Ilve 90cm gas cooktop and walk in pantry
- Spotted gum hardwood floors
- Huge open plan living with raked ceilings
- 9ft ceilings throughout
- Views from almost every room
- Home theatre room
- Rumpus room/kids retreat
- North-eastern facing covered verandah with stunning country views
- Security screens throughout
- Connected to mains electricity
- 6.2kw off grid solar system
- Gas hot water system
- 2 electric roller doors with 4.2m clearance
- Full ensuite bathroom
- work bench
- 9x3m mezzanine floor
- 10 car accomodation, big enough for boats & caravans
The original home:
- 3 bedrooms
- Large living areas
- Stunning escarpment views
- Rainwater storage
- 40 Acres or 16 Ha
- 18km (23 minutes) to Toowoomba CBD
- Loads of fruit trees
- fenced into 2 paddocks, majority of the fencing is done
- Original stock yard
- 85,000 litres of rainwater storage plus natural spring/well
This home is an entertainer's paradise, you will love enjoying weekends with family and friends, the perfect spot for relaxing on the deck enjoying the outlook to the elevated eastern views in absolute privacy with not another home in sight.
The kitchen offers loads of bench and cupboard space with granite benchtops and has one of the best views in the house, you will love spending time here cooking up a storm in the beautiful European appliances. There is a huge walk in pantry and soft close drawers and cupboards. From here you can look out over the spacious open plan lounge and dining area and out to the huge timber entertaining deck.
Finished with a home theatre room plus a separate rumpus room/kids retreat there is so much on offer in this home. All of the bedrooms are a great size and are complete with built in cupboards. The main bedroom is a private retreat with a walk in robe and a stunning ensuite. In addition there is over 85,000L of rainwater storage, plus the property has a natural spring/well. The shed is every tradie's dream, it's large enough for boats, caravans and anything in between. With it's own bathroom, a mezzanine floor and remote, high-clearance roller doors, you are set. All the hard work has been done for you to enjoy!
The second home is a cavity brick in original condition, it has stunning views and a variety of fruit trees and veggie gardens.
The acreage itself has been set up with some cleared areas, the current owners have had cattle on the property and have water to the paddock with a float activated trough and a small cattle yard. There are some trails which would make for excellent dirt bike riding and there are plenty of places to explore.
What an opportunity! These kinds of properties are rare, there is absolutely nothing to do to this home except move in and enjoy.
The owners have given us very strict instructions- this home must be sold!
***We are all in this together***
Due to the current restrictions on property viewings, please call the Elders Real Estate Agent listed to arrange a private viewing of this property.
In the interests of our team, clients and community, we ask that you please follow these tips;
*Practise good hygiene
*Please do not touch any fixtures or fittings
*Maintain social distancing
We ask that you please notify us if you:
* Have been diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
* Are feeling unwell or are suffering from a cold or flu-like symptoms
* Have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
* Have come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
* Have come into contact with anyone who has been diagnosed or exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days