“Spacious Urban Oasis”
An impressive spacious yet practical family residence to accommodate a growing and active teenage family, this stylish haven is a 'one-off' build of phenomenal proportion. Fulfilling the brief, it delivers in a relaxed manner without compromising quality. This highset, contemporary home is in the highly sought after Verandah Estate with established leafy streets, walking trails to Rocks Riverside Parklands and is close to regarded schools, a multitude of shopping precincts and city/coast commuting options.
With every box ticked for superb separation and extended living, the ground floor expresses a variety of living options. A large guest/teen bedroom, is paired with a bathroom, and a separate rumpus room that opens to the entertainment/bbq area and resort style inground pool. You are also spoilt with 3 car accommodation, ample storage room and a family sized laundry.
Upstairs reveals the main domain with an impressive open plan kitchen boasting modern appliances, fridge space plumbed for water and endless sleek cabinetry with an abundance of storage, pantry and beautiful granite bench tops. The family and dining area fuses with the all season alfresco deck and living area edged by lush private gardens boasting views to the mountain ranges and serene inground pool surrounded by natural travertine tiles and spotted gum decking. The master suite is superbly private and includes an ensuite with dual vanity, shower, large bath and separate toilet. The his and hers walk-in robe is spacious. A further three bedrooms are also on this level with 2 of the bedrooms offering walk-in robes and the other a double built-in cupboard. Storage in this beautiful family home is plentiful. The main bathroom with separate toilet is very spacious and features a bath, large shower and single vanity. The hardwood timber floorboards throughout the upper level of the home not only feel great under foot but blend in perfectly to the natural surroundings and tranquil gardens. The formal lounge at the front of the property offers complete separation from the rest of the home making it the perfect quiet space to chat, read or play music. The timeless contemporary design supports a practical floor plan with many living options whilst offering an abundance of space, storage and privacy for the family.
Other features of this much loved family home include:
• over 460 m2 of family living
• fully fenced 840m2 elevated block
• high ceilings throughout the upper level
• quality window furnishings throughout
• ceiling fans throughout
• vacuum-maid system
• split system air-conditioning
• security screens to accessible windows and doors
• a design that attracts cross breezes and natural light from the front to the rear
• a sparkling in-ground pool with a spa ledge
• oversized alfresco outdoor living offers the perfect place to relax or entertain in the privacy of the surrounding gardens.
• an extended length garage includes an abundance of storage and there's a extra area to park an additional car/trailer + 4 cars can park on the driveway
• large storage area underneath the house
• solar panels
• NBN connected.
• 7000L water tank
• Garden irrigation system
This amazing family home in a much sought after estate definitely won't last long.