“1950's Large Country Home”
Step inside this character filled older home and be taken away with it's high ceilings, jarrah floorboards, metters stove, open fireplace and french doors.
Built circa 1950 this timber and iron home has 4 bedrooms, large lounge room, separate dining, one bathroom, a separate toilet, kitchen, big laundry, wide 'country style' 2 sided front verandah and a wide rear verandah at ground level. (Refer to the floor plan). All situated on a large 989m2 block.
To add to the features, at the rear of the block is a gabled, powered, concrete floor 9m * 7m enclosed shed that has two roller doors and a glass sliding door. The shed has direct road access by being on a corner block. Attached to the shed is a 7m * 4.7m skillion shed that is largely enclosed on 3 sides and open to the street.
66 Rankin Street Kondinin is in the town centre of Kondinin (town population about 300 people) which is 270km south east of Perth. The property is easy walking distance to the local primary school, Community Resource Centre, Shire hall, grocery store, roadhouse, hospital, hotel and sporting facilities
In a Nutshell, the features of this property are:
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom has a double entry walk in robe
- 4th bedroom is smaller and would make a good office.
- Bathroom with 'shower over bath' and vanity
- Separate toilet located near laundry
- Large laundry
- Older renovated kitchen
- Gas cook top and electric Oven
- Tile fireplace in dining room
- Metters No2 stove in kitchen
- Wide front verandah running the width of the house
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Jarrah floorboards in great condition
- 3.3m ceiling heights
- Satellite television
- Septic sewerage
- Solar hot water system
- 56m2 concrete floor, powered, fully enclosed shed
- 33m2 skillion shed
- Quarter basketball court
- Rear lane access
- Mains water
- Mains power
- 26 Solar panels
- Shire Rates Approx $1,200/annum
- Water Rates - Approx $300/annum supply charge plus usage.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing please contact:
Elders Real Estate, Lake Grace
Ph: 0429 654 011 (text/call)
Email: [email protected]
Where "Service isn't just Something... It is Everything"
What’s around Rankin Street
Contact the real estate agent
Elders Real Estate - Lake Grace
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Kondinin, WA
Top reviews by locals of Kondinin, WA 6367
Discover what it's like to live in Kondinin before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Kondinin, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kondinin, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Kondinin, WA 6367
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs