“Renovated Townhouse with huge bedrooms, they don't make them like this anymore!!!”
A full renovation, reconfiguration and upgrade to this 1998 constructed townhouse has produced stylish, custom-designed, accommodation with a unique blend of quality fittings and clever construction combining to offer a modern and appealing townhouse with a chic contemporary opulence.
Flat black tiles combine with bright neutral colours, 2.7m square set ceilings, commercial grade acrylic panels, 3mm aluminium skirtings and LED downlights to produce a stunning open plan ground floor where a sleek central kitchen overlooks spacious dining and living areas. Stainless steel bench tops and splashback's, glass cooktop, double sink, fresh white cabinetry and a wide island bar combine to offer the very best of amenities.
Two sets of commercial aluminium doors open to an exciting alfresco courtyard, the perfect place to dine outdoors with established garden beds, custom feature wall and pond combining to present a soothing outdoor entertaining space.
Upstairs offers three spacious bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting a modern ensuite bathroom, walk in robe and double door access to a spacious private balcony, the perfect parent's summer retreat. Bedroom 2 is a large double size bedroom and offers direct access to the main bathroom plus a generous built-in robe. Bedroom 3 offers a stunning view to a timber clad light well. Appealing bathrooms feature acrylic blade walls, overhead showers, frameless shower screens and floor to ceiling tiles.
A double garage boasts an epoxy resin floor and automatic panel lift door, providing luxury accommodation for the family vehicles. A clever hidden European style laundry, ground floor powder room and under stairs storage complete a very desirable package, bound to appeal to busy professionals, executives, families and investors.
* Custom-designed, fully renovated and upgraded townhouse
* Spacious, ground floor, open plan design with central kitchen overlooking both living and dining
* Flat black tiles, bright neutral decor, 2.7m square set ceilings and LED downlights to the lower level
* Commercial grade acrylic panels & 3mm aluminium skirtings
* Kitchen features stainless steel bench tops and splashback's, glass cooktop, double sink, fresh white cabinetry and a wide island bar
* Stunning timber clad light well rising to the upper level roof
* Stunning rear courtyard with alfresco portico, feature wall, built-in pond and planter beds
* 3 Spacious bedrooms to the upper level
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe, ensuite and double door access to a spacious private balcony
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom
* Bedroom 3 with picture window to timber clad light well
* Both bathrooms feature acrylic blade walls, overhead showers, frameless shower screens and floor to ceiling tiles
* Hideaway European style laundry
* Ground floor powder room
* Under stairs storage
* Double garage with epoxy resin floor and automatic panel lift door
* Audio visual doorbell
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Alarm system installed
* Aluminium doorframes
* Square set ceilings (upper 2.4m, lower 2.7m)
Peacefully located within easy reach of all suburban amenities. The area features outstanding parkland areas including Burnside Adventure Park, Kensington Gardens Bowls & Lawn Tennis Club along with the Adelaide City Parklands Belt just down the road.
There are a host of local schools in the area including Norwood Primary School (just around the corner), Norwood Morialta High, Pembroke School, Marryatville High and Primary Schools, Rose Park Primary, Norwood Primary, St Joseph's School plus Pembroke School, St Peters Girls College and Loreto College.
Norwood Shopping Centre is a casual stroll away with the restaurants, entertainment and speciality shops of the Norwood Parade also at your disposal, while Marryatville Shopping Centre and Burnside Village will provide the most modern of shopping facilities, perfect for your designer needs.
A rare offering for the privileged few! Book your inspection today!
Council | Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Zone | Mixed Use B8.5 - Osmond Terrace
Land | 160sqm (Approx)
House | 239sqm (Approx)
Built | 1998
Council Rates | $1,798.18 p.a (approx)
Water Rates | $259.43 p.q (approx)
ESL | $440.20 p.a (approx)