“An imposing, brand new, luxury, Torrens title, executive family home in the blue ribbon East”
Positioned commandingly on the beautiful, leafy and quiet Canterbury Avenue (literally bordering Trinity Gardens), this stunning, brand new property has been crafted by a local bespoke builder and is available for your immediate enjoyment.
Cleverly designed over two levels with a commodious building area of almost 300sqm, accommodation is bountiful with four bedrooms and two separate living areas, all with large windows overlooking delightful landscaped gardens on a generous land allotment of approximately 441sqm.
This is the ultimate home for the modern executive family or astute investor but can easily lend itself to a downsizing couple with friends and family that visit every once in a while. The master suite and main living / entertaining space is conveniently located on the ground level whilst the 3 bedrooms, 2nd bathroom and 2nd loungeroom (or 5th bedroom) are all upstairs.
Additional features and benefits to get you excited to buy are:
• Designer kitchen complete with 2pac cabinetry, huge butler's pantry with second sink, feature pendant lighting, NEW UNUSED Smeg appliances and expansive Silestone benchtops
• Striking ground floor open plan living room with an abundant natural light and raked ceilings that opens directly to alfresco under main roof entertaining with built-in outdoor kitchen & glass door refrigerator (neg), impressive outdoor fan and delightful easy care gardens
• Ground level wonderfully proportioned master suite adjacent the courtyard with walk-in robe and luxe en-suite bathroom with double basins, frameless shower screens, recessed niche, full length mirror and quality fittings
• 3 bedrooms upstairs - all with built in robes
• Main upstairs bathroom tiled from floor to ceiling
• Two separate living areas - one upstairs as a teenager retreat or 5th bedroom and main open plan on ground level
• Separate laundry area with access to side of the house
• Feature gas log fire
• Ground floor powder room
• Under-stair storage
• Showroom style double garage with secure internal access & drive through access allowing extra storage for an extra car, boat or trailer. Parking for up to 5 vehicles off street
• 14kw+ Daikin ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning with feature linear slot grills to the kitchen / lounge
• Intercom system
• Feature stone blade wall
• 2.4m internal doors
• Instantaneous HWS with temp control
• Exposed aggregate perimeter paths
• Rainwater tank
Peace and tranquility on a quiet street in Payneham South with high-end shopping at The Parade Norwood shopping precinct in your midst while also in close proximity to Trinity Gardens Tennis & Bowls club, transport options & many local reserves
Nearby local schools include Trinity Gardens Primary, Norwood Morialta High, & Pembroke College
Don't build, just buy this and enjoy your life even more the day it settles!
CT / Vol 6228 Fol 737
Land Size / 441 sqm
Council / Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates / $1,319.68 p.a.
Water & Sewer / $165.82 p.q.
ESL / $168.40 p.a.
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property
Josh Edgar 0433 233 466