“FEDERATION BUNGALOW CHARM & CHARACTER!”
A vibrant example of Carlton's traditional architecture, this classic freestanding full brick double front residence possesses immense character and charm which is perfectly situated within walking distance to Carlton train station, schools, shops and parks. Filled with original features, this immaculate residence offers an appealing opportunity and great scope to add further value.
* 2 generous bedrooms plus study
* Large separate lounge room with sealed fireplace
* Eat in gas timber kitchen
* Immaculate original bathroom
* Expansive grassed rear yard
* Internal laundry
* Side driveway with ample off-street parking
* Other features include high ornate ceilings, picture rails, security shutters and polished timber floors
* An ideal opportunity for the first home buyer, investor or downsizer without compromising on lifestyle and convenience
* Set on approximately 522sqm of land
What’s around Willison Road
Contact the real estate agent
PRD - Kingsgrove
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Carlton, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Carlton, NSW 2218
Discover what it's like to live in Carlton before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Carlton, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Carlton, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Carlton, NSW 2218
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs