“One For The Family”
A must to inspect is this immaculately presented 4 bedroom home plus study in popular East Tahmoor. Only 4 years young, this impressive residence has a stately presence and captures the essence of a relaxed lifestyle with its selection of spacious living zones.
The floor plan features both formal and informal living areas plus a large study which could easily be a 5th guest bedroom. The kitchen offers ample bench space and storage and perfectly forms the hub of the home as it is easily accessible to the living areas and conveniently overlooking the low maintenance backyard.
Upstairs is a large rumpus with private balcony access as well as 4 generous sized bedrooms, all with built-ins and the spacious master suite is complemented with a large walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
Inspiring in its flexible floor plan and size, this beautiful home has so much to offer you and your family. Why build? All the hard work has been done, now all you need to do is pack your bags and move in.
- Impressive 4 bedroom home plus study/5th bedroom
- Huge master bedroom, walk-in robe & ensuite
- All other bedrooms are generous in size with built-ins
- Spacious modern kitchen, centre island bench, stone bench tops, Miele dishwasher, 900mm oven with gas cook top & large walk-in pantry
- Multiple living options to suit the large or growing family
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans & gas heating points
- Alfresco entertaining area overlooking low maintenance backyard
- Double garage with internal access, rear roller door access to backyard
This is certainly the complete package for those seeking style and space in a great location.
The thriving town of Tahmoor could be considered the commercial hub of the Wollondilly district. Centrally located with shops, schools and rail close by; this offering guarantees you that peaceful, rural lifestyle you seek yet with all of the city conveniences not far away.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure accuracy of this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. We encourage you to seek your own independent legal and / or financial advice prior to making any commitment or decision.