“PREMIUM FREEHOLD TERRACE HOME - NO BODY CORPORATE FEES”
Rare opportunity to acquire a contemporary freehold terrace home in a small run of four situated in an absolute prime location just 8km to Brisbane CBD!
This high-quality terrace home presents a shrewd investment opportunity to secure a beautifully maintained property that has a great tenant in place paying a handsome $550 per week in rent – making this a great return on investment and instant income in your pocket. Alternatively, it is a solid option for first-time buyers or downsizers, lease ending mid May, seeking a like-new property that comes without any onerous maintenance and zero body corporate fees!
Boasting a superior fit out, a functional four bedroom plus study layout and an easy to keep front garden with peaceful outdoor area - it has everything you need for relaxed living and comfortable in-home entertainment. Being the end home, it also has side access and enjoys privacy from neighbours.
Located in the Mount Gravatt State and High School catchments and only 6 minutes from Griffith University.
Home highlights include:
• Generous floorplan has an open plan design that combines everyday living and dining spaces. These spacious rooms have timber look tiled floors, downlights, fans, roller blinds & ducted air-conditioning.
• Modern kitchen with panoramic window, thick stone-benches for breakfast bar seating with stylish overhead pendants. Features include Tiled splashback, timber veneer fitted cabinetry including large storage pantry and stainless-steel appliances with dishwasher.
• A small office area is just off the kitchen and is perfect for study.
• Comfy master has a fitted walk-through robe that flows to the luxury ensuite with full height tiling.
• An upstairs balcony opens to the master and 2nd bedroom for additional living and a quiet space to unwind.
• Three guest bedrooms have sliding robes, ceiling fans, quality roller blinds and carpets.
• Main bathroom with stone topped storage vanity, recessed shelving in bath/shower and premium tapware.
• Euro-style laundry with concertina door.
• Single car garage with internal entry and parking for one car on drive.
Centrally located in Mt Gravatt East this home is walking distance to the myriad of amenity found in this popular suburb. The café precinct is bustling with activity and hosts multiple venues for dine-in and take-out plus there are numerous specialty shops, yoga studios & gym and convenience stores too. Bus stops service both SouthBank and the city in under 30 minutes or south bound to Garden City and beyond. Head up the mountain trails for exercise and unwind at the café at the top to soak up the views.
A must-see for astute investors or keen buyers seeking a foothold in this burgeoning growth location.