“Great Queenslander Home in Trendy Toowong Location!”
This 1930s Queenslander is a world charm blended with stylish modern living which you captivate you from the minute you walk through the front door! Totally renovated with polished floors and high ceilings with air-conditioning and large dine-in modern kitchen. Amazing value and house is located in a trendy pocket of Toowong.
Built on two levels - ground floor has family living room and one bedroom and bathroom, upstairs has two bedroom one bathroom open plan kitchen dining and living space and a good size entertaining deck.
- 3 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- Large kitchen with quality Miele appliances
- 2 living areas with family friendly separation
- Large balcony for entertaining
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Highly polished floors and stylish colours throughout
- Private courtyard with separate entertaining deck
- One lock up garage
- Close to Toowong village and cafes, Bowls club, Parks, Schools and public transports
Please contact our office to arrange an inspection.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspect ion or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4322