“Family Home of Grand Proportions”
Offering the absolute family package, this newly renovated and supremely spacious home delivers all that and more. Visually striking from the street, the impressive features continue throughout with a light-filled, modern, family-friendly and functional layout. Large formal living areas flow effortlessly through to casual living and separate rumpus/games rooms, all looking over level lawns, a sparkling pool area and multiple outdoor patios to make it easy to relax or entertain. Excellent privacy from street and neighbours with multiple choices for resort-style living including separate air-conditioned cabana and workshop. The floor plan offers generous space for storage, balances separation and flow of areas indoors, and connects all outdoor areas directly to the house adapting easily to lifestyles for all ages. Quality work and attention to detail during recent renovations means this home is a fantastic opportunity for a strong investment or an owner occupier.
- Classic 2 storey home with large formal and multiple open plan casual living areas plus ground floor 5th bedroom/study
- 4 bedrooms upstairs, all with timber floors and BI robes, palatial master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Generous kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooking and walk in pantry, overlooking the pool & garden
- Large flow-through laundry and centrally located downstairs guest bathroom
- Multiple resort-like outdoor areas including heated saltwater pool and air-conditioned cabana/gym with integrated bathroom/shower
- Remote triple car garage with boat/trailer access, state-of-the-art workshop with air-conditioning & 3 phase power
- Ducted multi-zone A/C throughout, gas bayonets, central light well plus integrated Ventis ventilation system; circulating heat in the roof space or cool outside air, all whilst purifying the inside air and saving both energy and money
- Alarm system, Crimsafe security screen, window locks throughout and downstairs deadbolts for peace of mind
- NBN, cable TV and multiple phone lines installed. Pre-wired network cabling to each room via cavity spaces, ready for termination.
- Catchment for St Ives North Primary, easy access to some of Sydney's finest private schools
- 1.3km to St Ives Village, short walk to bus stop for Gordon train station and City direct buses