“Quiet Street, 3 Minutes Walk To The Beach”
Add that "everyday holiday" feeling into your daily routine with a surf, swim or simply a beach walk, leaving you rejuvenated each and every morning.
Favorably positioned with a preferred northeast orientation ensures natural light, breezes and warmth all year round.
This investment has everything a savvy buyer will identify in the perfect purchase, a small block, reasonable Body Corporate, great return and all in a red hot suburb!
- 2 generous size bedrooms, bathroom and single carport
- Neat as a pin with room to improve
- New LED lighting throughout with quality security screens and all windows and doors
- Custom fitted Kresta timber blinds throughout
- Low body corporate fees
- Solid brick and tile block positioned in a small walk up block of 12
- Only 1 common wall for Quiet and private living
- Less than 350m walk from the white sandy beaches of Palm Beach
- Twenty first Avenue is known by locals as one of the best surf breaks in Palm Beach
- Catchment into Palm Beach Primary School and award winning PBC High School
- Walking distance to local shops, sporting fields and public transport
Palm Beach is gated by two beautiful still water estuaries, the closest is walking distance at Tallebudgera Creek with playground, dog beach and multiple boat ramps, Currumbin to the South includes the famous "Currumbin Alley" surf location and multiple boardwalks.
Motivated seller is seeking all genuine offers of interest and is moving onto another opportunity.
* Please note all inspections will be held in accordance with the Chief Medical Officers advice and Covid-19 social distancing rules including limiting the number of people inside the house at any one time. Please respect this advice and be patient as we try to assist you.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.