“Comfort Meets Convenience.”
CONTACT US TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR ONE-ON-ONE APPOINTMENT - Register by contacting the Agent.
Click through the photos for the 3D Tour
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
Offering an easy indoor-outdoor flow to a big barbeque balcony bathed in northern sunshine, this elevated apartment is an excellent example of lock-up-and-leave living, ideal for couples, young professionals and downsizers.
Situated within a classy boutique block of only nine, it offers an open-plan area for living, dining and entertaining served by an efficiently designed kitchen showcasing a dishwasher and subway tiled splashbacks. Nestled in a zone of their own are the two bedrooms fitted with robes, a bathroom with shower, and the asset of a walk-in laundry.
Further features include a secure car space, intercom entry, the constant climate control of a split-system air conditioner, and richly toned timber floors.
This tranquil address offers the ultimate convenience in a lifestyle hotspot that’s within easy reach of the cafés, bars, restaurants and shops on upmarket High Street and Malvern Road, McArthur Park and Malvern Public Gardens, city-bound trams, Tooronga Station, Malvern Plaza and Tooronga Village.