“Ultra-convenient townhouse living”
Quietly set in a sought-after pocket of Baulkham Hills, this spacious three-bedroom townhouse is well suited to first home buyers, downsizers or investors. Meticulously maintained interiors flow through to a private covered deck with garden views. Carpeted open plan living spaces are bright and promote a relaxed atmosphere. Garden views are enjoyed from the kitchen which boasts plenty of storage and bench space.
Carpeted stairs lead to three well-sized bedrooms and the main bathroom. An ensuite and walk-in wardrobe are also enjoyed by the generously sized master bedroom. The address offers ultimate convenience with buses available from the front door, walking distance to parks and only a short drive to Stockland Mall and Castle Towers Shopping Centre.
• Immaculate townhouse in a well-established complex
• Light-filled open plan design with renovation potential
• Downstairs powder room, ducted air-conditioning
• Low maintenance, garden shed, plenty of visitor parking
• Zoned for Excelsior Public School and Model Farms High School, close to Baulkham Hills High School
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.