“Lifestyle Plus or a Solid Investment on the Broadwater”
This well positioned ground floor unit is directly opposite the ever popular Broadwater playground. Modern, well presented and maintained, the unit is the perfect opportunity for buyers wanting to add to or start their investment portfolio and an ideal home for an owner occupier with the view to move in at the end of the year or keep as a Gold Coast holiday destination.
Wavebreak Apartments offers an idyllic, hassle free lifestyle. Stroll across the road to the amazing Broadwater with endless walking paths or wander to the popular local cafe, laze by the pool with a good book or chat to the friendly locals.
With a fully equipped kitchen, open plan dining/lounge area and the best part, there's a balcony off the main bedroom and an open outdoor area off the lounge where you can sit and relax and take in the views to the spectacular Broadwater.
Wavebreak apartments is a quiet, permanent let and owner occupier holiday resort just a casual stroll to the Grand Hotel where you're spoilt for choice with several dining options. Public transport is within walking distance which means you can leave your car at home and travel to Harbour Town Premium Shopping outlet or the local shopping centre.
- Well managed building with experienced onsite manager
- Quiet complex with the units owner occupied or long term leased
- Swimming Pool, BBQ area and relaxing daybeds
- Secure parking + under building visitor parking
- Key access from Clark Street
- Separate hideaway laundry
- Hot water system has been recently replaced
- New air conditioner in the lounge room
- Meticulous tenant in place until 29th November 2021 paying $300/ week
- Body corporate levies $817 per quarter
- GCCC Rates $770.00 half yearly
- Water rates - last bill $259/quarter
To arrange a private inspection, phone the local agent Catherine Nutt on 0433 247690
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.