“Investment Special- $500/Week Rent”
Located in the most stunning location of the best suburb of Darwin is an excellent investment opportunity. With fabulous panoramic views from the prestigious Crown Point Apartment complex the home enjoys an excellent rental income of $500 per week- with an asking price of just $450,000
With a whopping 153sqm of space the many other excellent features include big tall windows that capture the fabulous views and great sea breezes.
Watch the brilliant sunsets, big ships or yachts go by just lying in bed or from your big balcony, lounge, dining, en-suite or kitchen area. With this great lifestyle you can proudly entertain or just soak it all up privately. Who needs a holiday with this to enjoy!
Stroll through the beautiful gardens of Crown Point to the fabulous pool precinct which boasts a 25 metre lap pool or just enjoy the big splash around section with the friends and kids. Lounge on the deck of the big shaded pavilion where you can also entertain in a magnificent setting.
Stroll to the beach, marina, cafes, bars, golf course and the Mindil Sunset Markets. It's just a short drive to the city.
- Excellent rental of $500/week
- Luxury 3 bedroom home
- Big balcony to relax, unwind - watch the fabulous sunsets
- Large, tall windows to maximise views and fab sea breezes
- Spacious open plan living area
- Chic ceramic floor tiles through-out
- Main bedroom - walk through mirrored robe to ensuite
- Stone bench tops, dishwasher, ceramic cook top
- Split system a/c's throughout
- Security access to elite complex
- 2 basement car parks & storeroom
- Massive 25 metre pool in complex with tropical gardens
- Situated on 4th floor with full flow thru ventilation
- 2 elevators and audio visual security
- Excellent Body Corporate with many long term owner-occupiers
- Two minute drive to Darwin City
- Short stroll to the beach, Casino, golf course, Mindil Beach Sunset Markets, and fantastic restaurants
- ....and much, much more!
Year Built: 1998
Body Corporate: $6,178.80 p/a
On Title: 153sqm
Council Rates: $1,216 p/a
Rent: $500/week 16/4/20 with a tenant that's keen to remain