“LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE”
This very neat and tidy two-storey townhouse is nestled on the Western side of this highly sought-after secure group and guarantees a lifestyle only most can dream of.
Upon entry, you will be immediately impressed by the natural light that floods the home. The kitchen overlooks the expansive open plan living/dining area where two sets of sliding glass doors open onto the low maintenance and partially covered North facing courtyard.
Upstairs is home to the spacious master bedroom complete with built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom. Two further double bedrooms (one with built-in wardrobes) share a second family bathroom.
Other features including air conditioning to the living space, main and second bedrooms, separate laundry and downstairs powder room (3 W/C's in total), secure external store room and undercover parking for one car with further secure visitor parking available.
Located in the Mount Lawley Primary and High School catchment (short stroll to both), stone's throw to Copley park and a host of other local popular parks.
Bus stops can be found almost on your doorstep on Beaufort Street (catch the 950 straight into the CBD) and also conveniently positioned around the corner is Second Avenue IGA, an array of cafes and other amenities. And of course, you can walk to all other cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and amenities Beaufort Street has to offer.
There is a reason why the townhouses at 64 First Avenue don't come up for sale often so don't delay inspecting so you can find out why!
Summary of features:
- Located in a secure and well-maintained group (on the North/Westside)
- Split system A/C to the living area, main bedroom & second bedroom
- External secure storeroom
- Undercover car bay (& visitor parking/second car bay available next to it)
- Separate laundry
- Very expansive and light-filled open plan living area with gas bayonet
- Gas cooktop in the kitchen
- Master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms (one has built-in wardrobes) share a family bathroom
- NBN available
- Stroll to Mount Lawley primary and high schools
- Stroll to Copley and Hamer parks (just to name a few)
- Around the corner from Second Avenue IGA, popular cafes and other amenities found at the Plaza
- Bus stops almost on your doorstop on Beaufort Street (950 comes past every 5 minutes approx. in and out of the CBD)
- Walk to all other cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and amenities Mount Lawley has to offer