Capturing the style and sophistication of its prestige address, this classic Springfield residence sits amongst other stunning homes in a beautifully established setting with mature trees and wide grass verges.
The circular driveway draws you to the stone faade and the high pitched roof creates a welcoming space which opens to the formal entry. The home's wide open spaces and generous sized rooms will accommodate a large family and those looking for space to grow.
The home is light-filled and ready for a new owner, but invites an astute buyer to shape the home with complementary modern renovations and take advantage of the home's mid-century architectural features.
- Grand wide front entrance with stone staircase leading downstairs to the expansive open plan family room with wet bar, open fireplace and glass doors opening to paved sun-drenched patio
- Down stairs includes an extra-large utility room with WC, built-in cupboards and laundry shoot
- Large cellar through garage with built-in wine racks
- Wide allotment of nearly 25 meters with circular driveway plus side driveway leading to undercroft side by side secure double garage
- Formal entry leads to the formal living room with wall to wall picture windows allowing light to flood this area. A solid stone fireplace surround is the room's focal piece and double glass doors lead to the undercover slate patio and balcony running the width of the property
- Outdoor entertaining is a breeze from the balcony's patio with gorgeous tree-top views through to the city skyline and beyond
- A formal dining room is adjacent to the living and has direct access into the solid timber eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, double wall oven, appliance cupboard and delightful views over the front garden
- There are 3 generous bedrooms plus a 4th bedroom/study/den, all taking in views over the garden with the main featuring ensuite bathroom with granite top vanity, built-in robes and direct access to the covered patio/balcony
- Generous family bathroom with corner bath, combination tiling with granite vanity top and separate shower
- Extensive storage throughout with linen and storage cupboards throughout
- Ducted zoned air conditioning upstairs, open fireplaces up and down stairs plus a split system air down stairs
- Extra-large garage with workshop or storage space
- Large rear garden with mature trees and established grounds. Automated watering to most of garden
- Security system and roller shutters to western windows
- Close to Mercedes College, Scotch College, Concordia College, Mitcham Girls High, Urrbrae Agricultural College, Unley High (zoned), Mitcham Primary, Clapham Primary, Highgate Primary, and easy access to bus links for eastern suburbs Colleges and access to the city for university campuses and USC