“EXCLUSIVE LIGHTHOUSE ESTATE”
Perched on approx 1,408m2, elevated block within the quiet enclave of the exclusive Lighthouse Estate sits 7 Caitlin Court. A beautiful home, thoughtfully designed to capture the ocean views and breezes complemented by quality fixtures, 9 foot ceilings & low maintenance manicured gardens & double bay shed
First impressions are exceeded with the owner's meticulous attention to detail & coastal inspired design true to the Queensland climate.
- 4 Bedroom home, plus office perfect for a large family
- Open plan design with AC enhanced by 9 foot high ceilings throughout
- Gourmet kitchen features stainless steel electric appliances, dishwasher, sleek cabinetry
- Abundance of storage and bench space with breakfast bar
- Beautiful Master bedroom is complimented with walk through robe, air conditioning &
impressive ensuite with own bath
- Remaining bedrooms fitted with mirrored built in robes - one bedroom features air conditioning
- Main bathroom services the remaining of home with large shower and contemporary vanity
with great storage
- Spacious tucked away study nook with additional huge storage cupboard
- Front entertaining area captures ocean views & breezes plus shielded with shade cloth blinds
- Side entertaining area with feature timber paneling - perfect to sit back and relax
- Double bay shed with extra height & space to accommodate boat in one bay - powered, 15amp
- Large carport can accommodate caravan + shade cloth connected to shed for additional car space
- Manicured low maintenance gardens complete the home & capture the true essence of coastal living
- Extra steps lead the way to the top of the property to sit back enjoy a refreshment and
take in the wonderful views with a fire pit
- A timber deck allows for entertaining in different areas of the home
- 1.5kw solar connected to the grid
- Currently rented until 14/03/21
Built in 2008, the property is located within Lighthouse Estate known for its short distance to local shops, schools, childcare centres, Boyne River & Tannum Sands beach convenience is a given.
Contact Deardrie to arrange your inspection.
*Disclaimer: The images are indicative only and are presented for illustrative purposes. While we strive to present the actual condition of the property, we strongly suggest that prospective buyers take the time to visit the property.